Sunday 20 October 2013

The most powerful practice that transformed my life!






Hello! This is Master Mirva Inkeri.
Today, I'd like to introduce you to one of the most powerful mantras and most powerful healing practices I have ever experienced. They were one of the first ones I ever came to experience and came to do on a daily basis after I met Master Sha. The mantra is an old Tibetan mantra called Weng Ar Hong, and the practice that goes with it is very, very simple.
Master Sha first introduced them in this book called Power Healing. In this book, you can find them on page 90. I'll give you that as your reference should you want to read about it and look them up. They are also mentioned in Soul Mind Body Medicine for example as well as in other books by Master Sha.
Why do I say that this is one of the most significant and most powerful practices and mantras? I met Master Sha when I had been practicing Transcendental Meditation for 11 years on a daily basis and I was working in the corporate world. I knew and I have had the experience for many years that meditation made a huge difference to the quality of my day, to the quality of my life, to the quality of my thinking and my headspace, if you like. I did this practice and this mantra every day from when I learned it.
It's a healing mantra and a healing exercise. What it does is, not only heals and transforms the whole physical body. It heals and transforms the mental body, the emotional body, the spiritual body. You can use it. You can ask for healing blessings for your relationship, for a meeting you're having that day, for your work, your career, for your business; absolutely anything.
The frequency and vibration of the mantra carries is so powerful that it can heal and transform any aspect. Therefore, it's universal in its nature. It can be used for absolutely anything. The benefits I had, was incredible peacefulness, stillness, calmness, groundedness, and focus that I received from this mantra, from this practice, and from this teaching. I am so deeply grateful. I did this for months every single day. It never stopped to amaze me.
In the next video, I'm going to teach you how to do it so you can learn it quickly and start benefitting straight away. To begin with, you can practice with me. I look forward to hearing what benefits you have received from this mantra and practice. I am so grateful to this mantra and to Master Sha and the teachings and wisdoms that brought this mantra and practice to humanity.
Love you, love you, love you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Master Mirva






8 comments:

  1. Dear Master Mirva, Thank you so much for sharing this powerful mantra. i cant wait for your next post. I will love to practice this mantra with you. Thank you . Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Avi,

    Thank you for your enthusiasm and vibrant energy! Hopefully the video will fully co-operate with me so I get it properly linked. this one refused so I had to settle just for the link :(. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate learning of the business applications, and look forward to the video.Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Master Mirva ... looking forward to doing this practice with you. A few years ago I heard you share re this mantra during one of Master Sha's event and I have been wanting to try it out but haven't soo I really really cant wait for your video. Ly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Master Mirva,

    I am very looking forward on learning another practice with this powerful Mantra. Your teachings have always a very kind and loving quality, yet straight to the point. I love it!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward for practice video. Can you pl. share your experience. Thank you for initiating to start.TY,TY,TY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Master Mirva for sharing your daily practices and how it helped to transform your daily life. It definitely will make me more focused to do the practice myself so i may receive these benefits. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking forward for your next video and practice this powerful mantra. Thank you for sharing. TYTYTY

    ReplyDelete