Thursday 25 September 2014

Love Always





Hello,

This is Master Mirva Inkeri. I'm very honored to be here with you today. I'd like to share a message with you from one of my spiritual mothers.

Many of us have spiritual fathers and mothers, both here in the physical world as well as spiritually, in the spiritual realm. Whether we are aware of this or not, and sometimes we talk about our guardian angels or somebody looking after us. This is what a spiritual mother or spiritual father can be. Through my spiritual teacher here on the physical plane I got in contact, in touch, with one of my spiritual mothers. She is a Buddha. I knew nothing about Buddhists when I came in contact with this spiritual mother, yet in the first moments of having contact with her she gave me a very profound teaching. This was more than five years ago now. Six years ago actually. I have never forgotten this. 

Today she reminded me that I have all this time, this six years, I have held this in my heart. It doesn’t mean that I have been perfectly been able to apply her teaching, yet it has always stayed in my heart.Whatever extent I have tried to apply it, move toward it. The message was, from her:

“Love is the way.
Love is the journey.
Love is the outcome.
Love is the answer.
Always.
Love, always. “

This can mean many things for us all in many ways, in many situations. I have taken this message to my heart for every aspect of my life. It can be so huge; family, relationships, business, career, partners, clients, all kinds of aspects of life. The message I took, how is it that I will always, in my heart, have love? Love always.

I would be so delighted to hear from you what you make out of this message for you. What thought processes, feelings, and so forth, it perhaps triggers for you when you listen to this?

I would be so happy to hear, to interact with you, and serve you more.
Now, I would like to ask her to offer you a blessing, to receive a deeper insight for her teaching, or perhaps just to increase your capacity to love or receive love. You can simply close your eyes and relax and simply receive this blessing.

Please close your eyes and take a deep breath. Relax. Open your heart and soul to receive her blessing for you at this time.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thank you to my spiritual mother. I offer her my deepest gratitude and deepest love for her teaching for me and for her blessings and guidance throughout these last six years.

Let me know what your experience was during the blessing. I would love to hear from you and I would love to serve you more.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Love you, love you, love you.

With love and light,

Master Mirva


8 comments:

  1. Dear Master Mirva, thank you form my heart for sharing this deeply transforming and moving mesage from your Shi Fu. Love you. Maya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear beloved Master Maya,

      Thank you so very much for your most kind words! I am honoured to share.

      Much love,
      Master Mirva

      Delete
  2. Dearest Master Mirva,

    thank for sharing this beautiful message with us! Very empowering! During the blessing I could see a beautiful Buddha offering love blessings to my MC. I can still feel the effect so powerful, thank you so much!

    I would be honored to learn more about how to truly live self love. Da Ai and Da Gan En from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nina,

      How wonderful! I am delighted you could see this with your 3rd eye.

      Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone!

      Come back and listen and receive the blessings again as many times as you would like.

      with much love and light,
      Master Mirva

      Delete
  3. Thank you thank you thank you for reminding to love always in all moments and all situations and forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you AbundantRaj for your sharing!

      Love and light,
      Master Mirva

      Delete
  4. Aloha! Thank you so much! I received this message about 30minutes before i received this blessing in your blog, confirming in the importance for me to open my soul heart mind body to have and see love in all! The blessing was so peaceful and wrapped me in light and love. As saw my heart become very large and light. A beautiful soul started singing into my heart, very wonderful experience. I am so blessed to have received this gift today! Thank you so very much!!! Aloha, Aloha, Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Master Mirva,
    Thank you for sharing the message of your spiritual mother.
    The moment I closed my eyes all types of people young old happy nd sad appeared and it was followed by all the planets and universes stars and galaxies appearing.
    Then the meaning of love as I received is as under
    L for listen to people for their need of love
    O for observe around and find people requiring love
    V value the aspirations of people in need for love
    E value their emotions and give unconditional love to one and all.

    Once again thank you so much for sharing the insight and giving us all an opportunity to look within.
    TY TY TY LY LY LY CBD CBD CBD
    With Gratitude
    Col RD Bali

    ReplyDelete