Friday 21 March 2014

Once a mentor - always a spiritual mother








Hello. This is Master Mirva Inkeri.

It's my delight to be here with you again today. Today, I wanted to talk about mentoring and mentors. In my all of my working life, really, and especially my corporate years, I've always had mentors or coaches. I separated those two because part of my training I received technical distinction between those two terms and what they meant.

Specifically I want to talk about mentors today. I want to talk about a beautiful soul who was a mentor for me and still is. My teacher, Master Sha, teaches that once you have a mentor, once a mentor always a spiritual mother or a father. This exquisite soul is my spiritual, one of my spiritual mother still today, she mentored me a lot for a few years, several years, from my early days as a student of doctor and Master Sha.

Really all throughout, her name is Master Marilyn Smith and I'm prompted to reflect upon the gift, the value she has brought for me because last Friday, today is March 19th, and on today is Wednesday, so last Friday she received great spiritual acknowledgment recognition, upliftment is a technical term spiritually. For her spiritual service, service to help others to make them happier and healthier.

The incredible love, kindness, compassion, generosity, and more that I received from her as she many times tenderly held me, I would come to her in our sessions, sometimes vulnerable, sometimes frustrated, sometimes angry, sometimes going I don't know what to do, all of these things didn't matter what I brought into the session. She always honored me, appreciated me, respected me.

She always listened and heard not only me physically but she heard my heart and soul. She held the space for me. Of course, offered spiritual guidance. But a value of this kind of service and relationship is completely priceless. To have somebody who is further along the journey, and it doesn't matter for me, this was ... I'm specifically talking about spiritual mentorship but really I took matters of career, relationship, finances, where to live, where to move, what every door it was.

I took my whole life to her for guidance, for that mentoring, so to have someone on the journey who is further more advance, more progressed in that they have been where you are. They know they can see what is going on and support you, is completely precious, sacred, so incredibly invaluable, there's nothing like it. It's completely irreplaceable. So wanted to share that with you today, because if you do not have a mentor in your life, really think about having one.

Seek for one. Sit down, meditate on it, think about what kind of mentoring would you need, would you like, what kind of guidance would you benefit from at this moment in time in your life. Ask the universe, heaven, Jesus, Mary, whoever to bring this person into your life. They will be honored to serve you, that's how you know that they're the right person for you. They tried to tell you how to fix your life, then maybe they're not a mentor, in that way.

You will know your heart and soul will know when the right person has come. I would be honored to serve you in helping you how to work out, what kind of mentoring would work for you, which you would benefit from. Or where to find a mentor, or how to find a mentor. I would be honored to serve you in this way. I wish you will find one soon or if you have one, I would love to hear from you how it has benefit your life, your business, your career, whichever aspect, share your experience with me.

I would be so honored to share that with you. Have a wonderful blessed day. Love you, love you, love you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Love and light,
Master Mirva




6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful reminder Master Mirva. I have been very blessed to have a beautiful soul as my mentor Jennifer Evans - Allen.

    You are right by trusting our heart and soul when seeking a mentor.

    I have known Jennifer for 1.5 years but like any great relationship, time is not the soul factor.

    Jennifer guides me with unconditional love. She has a very gentle yet wise way of teaching. When l am not align she does not command nor instruct me what to do but rather empower me to listen to my soul. Heal the soul first and healing of the mind and body will follow. A very profound teaching by Master Sha.

    Life is a beautiful journey and it makes it even sweeter when we have mentors to help us weather the storm and learn to dance in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Amy

      Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience of having a mentor! This is wonderful. I am delighted for you. I have known Jennifer for a few years now and she is wonderful mentor and teacher.

      Much love and light to both of you!
      Master Mirva

      Delete
  2. Dearest Master Mirva .. thanks so much for this wonderful advice .. I have been thinking of being mentored but I feel WWRs are all so busy. I will follow your advice and meditate and if I may humbly ask for some guidance from you. LY LY LY and TY TY TY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Ai Chin,

      thank you for sharing with me! I am grateful. I know you know this and maybe I can remind you that, to mentor, guide and support others is a great honour and an opportunity of service. So when you think that others are too busy, you are not giving them the opportunity to serve. Time is relative. Everyone is always busy all the time, not just WWRs. We have time what we make time for. So, there is always something that we use our time for. Does that make sense? Just sit and meditate, ask your heaven's team, to bring you to your mentor, the person who is meant to guide you at this time in your journey. Do this for 30 days and then report back. This is my suggestion for you at this time.

      Much much love and light dear Ai Chin!
      Master Mirva

      Delete
    2. Thanks very much dearest Master Mirva for your wisdom teachings and explanations. I will meditate and ask for your guidance and will report back. With love and gratitude _/\_

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete