Tuesday 29 August 2017

Dance of the Heart and Soul



It has been practically eons, since I last blogged! ugh! Why? I guess its Facebook Live. It is so appealing easy to just hit the button, go live and speak out the Message. I always did more vlogging than blogging so to say as it was more aligned with my personality and preferences.  Suddenly tonight, I came to review my past posts and what topics I had and decided to share an exciting milestone.

Finally, I have been able to accomplish a major milestone in my physical and spiritual journey - Opened a Soulfulness Centre here in Sydney, serving all of Australia and the world globally really as most of what we do, we offer on a global webcast

It has been long overdue for me to start teaching regular Tao Dance classes (named Dance of the Heart and Soul) and now that the Centre is open, I can start delivering weekly classes there. They are on every Tuesday night. 6.30pm AEST. They are on a global webcast, so you can join from anywhere

I sincerely wish the classes will serve you and bring joy to your heart and soul. I am peaceful at my heart and soul to finally be able to establish this milestone also.  It is one of the spiritual tasks that I have in this life time, to bring this kind of dance accessible to everyone. Each and every one of you have a Soul Dance channel.  Through this channel, once open, you release the dance of your soul! It is powerful beyond measure! It brings into the physical world the wisdom, experience, knowledge, messages and more from your own soul! It is so sweet and lovely!

So, for the ready ones.  Here is how to join!  Register Here.

With much love, light and joy, 

Master Mirva 



No comments:

Post a Comment